Catalyse is a virtual organisation without a centre or an office. It functions in an open and accountable way through face to face meetings, and also makes use of web-based and telephone conference resources.
Catalyse is overseen by an Executive Committee which meets regularly to agree direction and priorities. Dawn Bennett and Glenys Parry are the current joint Chairs and also hold joint responsibility for Finance.
The Executive Committee co-ordinates a number of Catalyse activities, on which particular Executive members lead. These include:
- running the two year CAT Practitioner Training course (Dawn Bennett – supported by Sarah Littlejohn as Executive Committee representative while Dawn is Co-chair)
- co-ordinating and advising on recruitment for Practitioner Training (Sarah Littlejohn)
- running Catalyse CAT Skills training (Karen Shannon)
- co-ordinating Café CAT open meetings for the Catalyse community (Kathryn Pemberton)
- overseeing the provision of Personal Reformulations (Dawn Bennett)
- planning and delivering CPD events (Jo Coggins)
- running the Catalyse Sheffield Psychotherapy Practice (Kirsten Quirk)
- managing our website and social media activity (Rhona Brown)
- maintaining our risk register (Karen Shannon)
Risk and governance issues are a priority for all members, and we are supported with these issues via annual review by one of our Non-Executive Directors, Frank Margison.
You can read about our Complaints Policy and procedures by visiting the page about this, or downloading a copy below.Policy_on_Complaints.pdf
All of our activities are supported by Ex-Officio member Frances Free , Catalyse administrator.