Catalyse is a virtual organisation without a centre or an office. It functions in an open and accountable way through face to face meetings, and also makes use of web-based and telephone conference resources.
Catalyse is overseen by an Executive Committee which meets regularly to agree direction and priorities. The Executive Committee co-ordinates a number of Catalyse activities, on which particular Executive members lead. These include:
- running the two year CAT Practitioner Training course (Dawn Bennett)
- running Catalyse CAT Skills training (Karen Shannon with Marisol Cavieres)
- co-ordinating and advising on recruitment for Practitioner Training and on Supervision (currently vacant)
- co-ordinating Café CAT open meetings for the Catalyse community , replacing the Projects Forum (Clive Turpin)
- overseeing the provision of Personal Reformulations (Clive Turpin), and
- planning and delivering CPD events (Karen Shannon)
- managing our website and social media activity (Rhona Brown)
Professor Glenys Parry acts as Finance Director for Catalyse. Risk and governance issues are a priority for all members, and we are supported with these issues via annual review by one of our Non-Executive Directors, Frank Margison.
We are also supported by Lawrence Welch and Mark Evans in Non-Executive Director roles.
All of our activities are supported by Ex-Officio member Frances Free, Catalyse Administrator.