Catalyse is a virtual organisation without a centre or an office. It functions in an open and accountable way through face to face meetings, and also makes use of web-based and telephone conference resources.
Catalyse is overseen by an Executive Committee chaired by Sarah Littlejohn. The Executive Committee meets regularly to agree direction and priorities, and to co-ordinate a number of Catalyse activities, on which particular Executive members lead. These include:
- running the two year CAT Practitioner Training course (Dawn Bennett)
- running Catalyse CAT Skills training (Karen Shannon with Marisol Cavieres)
- co-ordinating and advising on recruitment for Practitioner Training and on Supervision (Sarah Littlejohn)
- co-ordinating new developments for open meetings for the Catalyse community , replacing the Projects Forum (2011 – 2017) (Clive Turpin)
- overseeing the provision of Personal Reformulations (Clive Turpin), and
- planning and delivering CPD events (Karen Shannon)
Professor Glenys Parry acts as Finance Director for Catalyse. While risk and governance issues are a priority for all members, Cheryl Delisser leads on this with support via annual review by one of our Non-Executive Directors, Frank Margison.
We are also supported by Lawrence Welch and Mark Evans in Non-Executive Director roles.
Our activities are supported by Ex-Officio members Frances Free, who acts as administrator for all of our activities; and Rhona Brown, who manages our website and social media activity.