For current trainees and others associated with the Practitioner training, you can access the course intranet (otherwise known as the Catalyse Associates’ site) through the link below
If you are a supervisor, marker or seminar facilitator for the Catalyse course without access to the course intranet already, and wish to set it up, then please contact us to request this.
Intranet Access Troubleshooting Guide
If you have any difficulties logging in to the intranet, or seeing new uploads, please follow the guidance below before contacting administrative staff. Steps 2 and 3 below seem to resolve most difficulties.
1) Logging in
To log in – go to https://associates.catalyse.uk.com/ and sign in with your username and password.
Once logged in you should be able to see a ‘My account’ page, with the horizontal menu across the top of the screen, if you’re on a desktop/laptop or equivalent apple device. On a tablet or mobile, you may need to turn your device into ‘landscape’ aspect to see that menu. Otherwise, look above ‘My account’ and click on ‘Menu’ – the options should drop down from that.
2) If you have any problems getting to this stage
- Make sure you are using the username or email address you used to set up your course role/intranet account
- NB if you attended Catalyse CPD events in the past, you might have used a different email address/password to create your ‘orders’ Catalyse account. Ensure you’re using the correct details for your course role/intranet account.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry, as you can reset this easily by clicking on ‘Lost your password?’
3) If you are still having problems
- Refresh or reload the page
- Clear your browser’s cache. How you do this differs from browser to browser (eg Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge). If you’re not sure how to clear your cache, use a search engine to look for ‘how to clear cache on XXX browser‘
- One or other of the above steps seem to resolve the majority of problems
4) If difficulties persist
- Try using a different browser. For example if you’re a Mac user using Safari, try using Google Chrome. If you’re a Windows user using Google Chrome, try Firefox
- and/or try using a private/’incognito’ window
- and/or try using a different device (eg your mobile phone)
- Also, sometimes if you have opened up pages on the intranet site a while ago and they’re still open on your device, this can confuse your browser. It’s good practice to close the tab after you’ve finished using it.
5) If none of these help
- Try connecting from a different network. For example, if you’re on your work WiFi, disconnect and try your own home WiFi or data connection instead
- If there are consistent problems connecting from your work systems, you may want to check if your IT department can help
6) Security precaution lockout
Note that if you have tried to log in several times unsuccessfully, as a security precaution you may be locked out of the site temporarily. Wait an hour or so before you try again.