TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read Terms and Conditions applicable to your transaction:
- Catalyse CPD Event or workshop
- Personal Reformulation therapies
- CAT Practitioner training (application and interview fees)
- Video Streaming services
Please specify any facilities that may be required in order for you to attend this event.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of your personal data is Catalyse. Your data will be used to administer the event to which you have subscribed and to notify you of future events.
Cancellations by delegates
To cancel a booking on a Catalyse event or workshop, notice of cancellation must be given by email to email@example.com
- If you cancel at least 28 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel between 28 and 10 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you are unable to attend an event due to a tube or rail strike, you will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the workshop fee providing you contact us within 2 days (either side) of the workshop date.
- If poor weather conditions (such as snow) impact your transport to an event and you cannot attend, in these circumstances you will not be entitled to a refund.
No refund will be made for non-attendance at a course or workshop. *
Catalyse will accept name changes for attendees if sufficient prior notice is given. Please inform Catalyse 5 working days prior to the event by phone or email.
Cancellations of Events by Catalyse
Catalyse will deliver events as advertised but there may inevitably be occasions where, in exceptional circumstances, we have to cancel an event. In the case of event cancellation delegates will either be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund. Catalyse cannot refund any advance, non-refundable travel or accommodation bookings. Please consider this when making arrangements to attend. Catalyse will not compensate for time spent travelling or away from the place of work].
- Occasionally circumstances will arise which result in the need to cancel, reschedule or postpone an event, due to an unforeseen occurrence or act of God. When this is the case Catalyse shall assume no liability.
Personal Reformulation fee to be paid in advance of therapy, or at first therapy session.
Cancellation or non-attendance:
In the event of cancelling a Personal Reformulation appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice. In such cases no charge will be made. Please note if a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the appointment or it is not attended, the session will be charged at the full rate.
If the PR therapist has to cancel a Personal Reformulation appointment, the session will be replaced.
Fee payable when sending application form to the course.
Fee payable in advance of interview, or at the interview with prior agreement.
When you create an account, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
A. For sole users or organisational use
- Your access to videos is limited to your personal use and for training purposes within the organisation or course you represent.
- Subscribing course/organisation trainers may only stream and share the materials for the purposes of training for the course holding the main subscription. This would typically be a maximum of four, but the subscriber will need to contact us if it is anticipated there would be a greater number. Each relevant trainer will need to create an account for this purpose.
- Login and access details must not be shared for any other purpose.
B. Additional access for trainees and trainers within your organisation
- If individual access is required by trainees of a subscribing course/organisation, then this is subject to an additional administrative charge-per-named trainee. The trainee is also required to create an account for this purpose, and to abide by these terms and conditions.
- If individual access is required by additional trainers of an subscribing course/organisation, then this is subject to an additional administrative charge-per-named trainer. The trainer is also required to create an account for this purpose, and to abide by these terms and conditions.
C. Activation of your access and usage
- Subscriptions are paid in advance for the period purchased. No refunds for any unused portion of the subscription term will be given.
- Your start date will be from the date your payment is processed and we provide you with access to streaming, or as agreed.
- In the case of a three-monthly subscription, your access will cover three calendar months from your start date.
- In the case of an individual access subscription for trainees or trainers, the access period will end on the date the corresponding organisational subscription ends, regardless of the start date of individual access.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
D. Intellectual Property
- The CCAT measure and the CAT Glossary are in the public domain.
- Other training materials remain the intellectual property of Catalyse CAT Ltd, which retains copyright. Your subscription gives you a licence to reproduce these materials solely for training purposes within your organisation or training course.
- Videos and training materials may not be resold, recorded or reproduced, including recordings made during remote training
- You must tell us immediately if you believe that an unauthorised person knows your username or password or has access to your account.
Please note: This licence is granted on the basis of fair use; contravention of these terms will result in the user’s account being suspended and access blocked. We may terminate your membership at any time by giving written notice to you immediately and without refund if you commit any continuing or material breach of these terms and, if the breach is capable of remedy by you, it is not remedied within ten days of a written notice from us providing you with details of the breach.