TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read Terms and Conditions applicable to your transaction:
- Catalyse CPD Event or workshop
- Personal Reformulation therapies
- CAT Practitioner training (application and interview fees)
Please specify any facilities that may be required in order for you to attend this event.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of your personal data is Catalyse. Your data will be used to administer the event to which you have subscribed and to notify you of future events.
Cancellations by delegates
To cancel a booking on a Catalyse event or workshop, notice of cancellation must be given by email to email@example.com
- If you cancel at least 28 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel between 28 and 10 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund.
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course. *
Catalyse will accept name changes for attendees if sufficient prior notice is given. Please inform Catalyse 5 working days prior to the event by phone or email.
Cancellations of Events by Catalyse
Catalyse will deliver events as advertised but there may inevitably be occasions where, in exceptional circumstances, we have to cancel an event. In the case of event cancellation delegates will either be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund. Catalyse cannot refund any advance, non-refundable travel or accommodation bookings. Please consider this when making arrangements to attend. Catalyse will not compensate for time spent travelling or away from the place of work].
- Occasionally circumstances will arise which result in the need to cancel, reschedule or postpone an event, due to an unforeseen occurrence or act of God. When this is the case Catalyse shall assume no liability.
Personal Reformulation fee to be paid in advance of therapy, or at first therapy session.
Cancellation or non-attendance:
In the event of cancelling a Personal Reformulation appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice. In such cases no charge will be made. Please note if a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the appointment or it is not attended, the session will be charged at the full rate.
If the PR therapist has to cancel a Personal Reformulation appointment, the session will be replaced.
Fee payable when sending application form to the course.
Fee payable in advance of interview, or at the interview with prior agreement.