We invite you to apply for a temporary Project Manager position to lead an exciting new Catalyse project.
Catalyse want to produce a series of training DVDs and resources that we can use on our accredited trainings in Cognitive Analytic Therapy, including introductory workshops, CAT skills training and Practitioner training. These will illustrate the competencies in the C-CAT measure of CAT competence.
You may have skills or a background in media/marketing/drama as well as your therapeutic profession? You may bring experience of eLearning or other expertise? You may be a CAT therapist excited and thrilled by this opportunity?
Key aspects of the role would include:
- Liaising with the CAT course trainers and Catalyse Exec to work up scenarios based on real clinical examples
- Developing a clear sense of the learning/discussion points and creating text with input from the trainers
- Sourcing and auditioning actors or vetting those offered by the production company
- Planning the storyboard for one film
- Working with the production company to film and evaluate a ‘taster’ production
- Moving on to the task of co-creating up to 20 skills demonstrations
We envisage funding you to work one day a week for three months in the first instance (or flexibly to suit) on a daily rate of £300 per day. The project may expand. Refining the job role would be part of the early stages of this post.
Apply! – Closing date for applications Friday 8th September 5pm
Please submit a brief CV and a personal supportive statement of up to 750 words to say why you are interested in this post and what you feel you can bring. Please send your application to Frances Free – email@example.comProject-Manager-Advertisement.pdf